Skip to main content

Work and Wedding

I am probably the most indecisive person I know. I have the worst time making decisions and that has been one of the hardest parts of wedding planning. I double think every single thing and can never make solid decisions. Because of this, I am very glad I'm getting married in June and not sometime in 2022. 

I have almost changed my mind four times on color schemes and have double thought my wedding dress. It always takes me a second, but I know I made the right decisions, and everything will come together on the day. Even though I know my decisions are the right ones, I work at a wedding venue and I always see new things that I love, and it makes me rethink everything.

This year I am an intern for Crimson Lane Venue. I attend at least one wedding or styled shoot per month and see new ideas every time. Everything Crimson Lane does is very modern and different than what you see everywhere else. That is my style and it is not a good combination. 

Anthony keeps me in check and lets me know the decisions we've made are for a reason and will turn out great the day of. I think I just need the wedding to get here so I can stop second guessing everything. I am also really excited for the wedding so I hope time goes by quicker so I can marry my best friend. 

Comments

  1. I am also a terrible decision-maker. I hate having too many options because the odds are I like more than one choice and it stresses me out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snapchat

I remember when I first downloaded Snapchat. I remember thinking "I have to look presentable every day now because people will actually see what I look like every day." For everyone that doesn't know, Snapchat is a social media app that started at just a way to communicate by sending pictures back and forth. It has now advanced into a form of social media. You can share stories, which are pictures or videos that everyone you are friends with on snapchat can see, and you can see different magazine type subscription stories. Now that I have had Snapchat for multiple years, I don't know what I would do without it. I snap my friends on a daily basis and it's basically the root of all my laugher. Now you can make snap groups, which means you can have multiple people in a group and you can send pictures to the group like normal group message, and I have so many with my friends. We send anything from drama we want to spill to TikToks in these groups and it is so much f

TikTok

I told myself I wouldn't do it, but here I am, 1:00 in the morning, laughing my butt off while scrolling through the hilarious videos I see on TikTok. TikTok has been pretty popular for a while now, but I refused to download it because I knew I would become addicted. Now I have the app and literally cannot stop watching it. I lay in bed and not realize it has been an hour, and even though I wanted to get to bed early that night, I catch myself getting an ab workout from laughing so hard. I have even made one myself. For those of you that don't know what TikTok is, it is a social media app that you make videos on. It's a lot like the old app Vine, but you can do even more with the videos. The most popular way to use TikTok is to make a video using audio that is given to you. So basically, you are lip syncing to whatever the audio says. I have puppy fever more than you know right now, and of course one of the most popular types of videos are of people's puppies. I lov

Puppy Fever

I feel like I blog about dogs all the time, but it's because I have serious puppy fever. I almost rescued Sophia (I talked about her in one of my blogs in the past), even though I could only adopt her and her sister together. A couple weeks later someone brought a baby golden-doodle to my house so everyone could see her and I instantly fell in love. So naturally, I started looking for golden-doodle puppies and found two that I was super interested in. I called about them and almost bought one named Goldie, but my landlord said absolutely no dogs, so I didn't get her. I may or not have cried a couple times because I wanted her so bad. Now that I don't have any of the dogs I realize it probably is a good idea to wait until I'm graduated and have a house and a job to keep up with the dog, but my mom realized my excessive need for a puppy and brought my chihuahua, Louis Vuitton, up to school so I could keep him for two weeks. No I am not allowed to have a dog. Yes I have